Trusted Home Care in Oak Ridge, Knoxville, and surrounding areas
Are you looking for home care in Knoxville for yourself or a loved one? Hand N Hand Home Health Care understands that this decision is meaningful and requires careful thought. That’s why our home care agency, headquartered in Knoxville, offers all of the care options you may need for comfort and safety.
To help us determine the best type of care for you and your family, an experienced nurse will conduct an in-home assessment and tailor a care plan just for you and your family.
Our care services in Knoxville include:
- Skilled Nursing Care means in-home medical assistance for chronic illnesses (such as asthma or COPD), injury or post-op care. Our nurses provide services such as vital signs, injections, blood draws, wound care, catheter maintenance, medication management, pain control, and more.
- Personal Care Services assist with activities of daily living that are difficult or forgotten. Home caregivers help with toileting, bathing, hygiene, grooming and dressing.
- Companion Care offers companionship, assistance with light housekeeping chores (such as changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming), and meal planning and preparation.
- Special Needs Care with in-home assistance for disabilities such as Parkinson’s disease, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), multiple sclerosis, and stroke.
- Alzheimer’s Care provides help for those experiencing the memory loss, confusion, and disorientation of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Home care providers offer peace of mind and comfort, and above all, safety, with help for personal hygiene, nutrition and light activities.
We invite you to learn more about the many in-home care services of Hand N Hand Home Health Care. Call us at (865) 272-5410.
Also proudly serving Coalfield, Wartburg, LaFollette, Morgan County and Campbell County.